When you join Arab Advisors Group, you will have the opportunity to learn, innovate and have fun. Our friendly environment will always encourage you to bring out the best in you.
We recruit talented individuals from reputable universities and schools, as well as experts from the industry.
We guarantee you an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages their spirit of entrepreneurship.
If you are interested to be part of our team, please fill the form and attach your resume.
Senior Market Research Analyst
Arab Advisors Group, a leading independent market research and analysis company in Jordan, is seeking a Senior Market Research Analyst to join its fast-growing team of analysts and consultants. The ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity and previously published on technology, IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Cities, Cloud, and/or Cybersecurity. Additionally, the candidate should be familiar with trends in the region across the telecom, IT, and media sectors.A Senior Research Analyst is required to write reports with data-driven and compelling analyses, that focus on the following industries: telecommunications, technology, IT, fintech, and media. Additionally, he/she should be able to identify key industry trends by monitoring the latest sector news, research, and databases.
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business
- 4 years+ of prior work experience in research industry or in relevant industries in a research or marketing research capacity
- Previously published research reports covering IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Cities, Cloud, and/or Cybersecurity
- Good grasp of statistics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Excellent command of English and Arabic. Other languages are a plus.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Senior Sales Officer
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to prospective clients
- Attend local and regional trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Follow the company sales lead management process; Leverage tools, reports, and resources to maximize sales results.
- Prepare proposals and responses to RFPs
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles.
- Fill in other team members as needed (when on sick leaves, annual leaves, etc)
- Assist other team members when additional resources are needed
- Stay up-to-date with Arab Advisors Group's periodic research publications and industry needs and dynamics
- Assist team members with weekly and monthly social media posts and website updates
- Plan and carry in-person or virtual meetings with prospective clients for subscriptions, custom consultancy, and events
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the research market.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Experience exceeding sales targets.
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- A rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols.
- Must maintain a high attention to detail.
- Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite.
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills.